Sunday, December 16, 2007

John Morrison Sports Betting Champ - Scam Or Winning System?

Well if you have been researching over internet for SportsBettingChamp, then you would already be knowing that it either falls flat as scam or as a winning system?
People either cite it as a winning system or just a scam? No one says that it wins some/most/none of the bets. Why?

The reason is simple, most people have never tried the stuff. For those who have tried it they know the answer is that it simply wins all the bets. Yes, it does has its occassional bad day, but I don't mind losing a bet or two in the entire season. The losing rate for me is still below 2% which means I make 98% wins most of the time. I think the last time I lost money to it was when I tried to add my own superior knowledge of injuries to the bet choice I was given by John Morrison. I don't mind that though! If you are smart enough with injuries and player rotation you can save yourself money by avoiding losing to last minute changes. So its ok.

I think people who have tried this system find it an easy way to make quick money. For those who have not tried it, they can continue their rant of sportsbettingchamp as a scam. Anyhow, I got to go now.

C ya!
Btw, blogging is not all that fun so don't expect a lot of posts from me. Thanks for your patience!